Protocol Consultants International
Professional Presence, Corporate Training and Development
Consulting and Protocol Certification
©2002-2013 Protocol Consultants International
400 Putnam Pike, Suite D #212
Smithfield, RI 02917-2442
Our program includes Workbook Training Manual for five (5) core competencies:
1.Professional Presence/Executive Etiquette – First Impressions 2.Presentation Skills 3.Telephone Skills and Telephone Techniques 4.Dining Savvy 5.International Protocol Awareness
Candidates will receive:
- Access to new online corporate training videos for a reduced price
- Book, “Don’t Take the Last Donut: New Rules of Business Etiquette” by Judith Bowman
- DVD: “Executive Etiquette – First Impressions
- Dining Boards for American and Continental Styles of Dining
- recommended reading materials
- on-going support for up to one year provided by Judith Bowman
- All programs are completely custom-tailored according to time, content, audience, in order to afford one-on-one, personalized service and individual attention.
- Program is three and one-half days in length and includes a Dining tutorial, Day Two.
Protocol Consultants International, together with Protocol University is pleased to announce its corporate structure and, pricing.
Protocol certification will consist of three (3) separate programs and five (5) core competencies:
Tap into the fast-growing Protocol Industry through our proven, established Protocol Certification program and, coaching and guidance from an
All-Star cast of business practitioners who have tested and refined the business model.
Click here to learn more about