Protocol Consultants International
Top Tips: Confidence
Professional Presence, Corporate Training and Development
Consulting and Protocol Certification
© 2011-2014 Protocol Consultants International
Tap into the fast-growing Protocol Industry through our proven, established Protocol Certification program and, coaching and guidance from an
All-Star cast of business practitioners who have tested and refined the business model.
Click here to learn more about
- Accept yourself, as you are. .. ‘warts n all.’ Unconditional acceptance will enhance your outward veneer.
- Assume the feeling of what you want to attain in your life. Tell yourself “I feel confident, accomplished, well, etc.
- Act confident; perception is reality.
- Surround yourself with positive people; let them reinforce your self esteem.
- Shake hands with others and “be a man/woman well-met.”
- Smile! Smiling is a confident behavior and is infectious!
- Make regular eye-contact with others.
- Use others’ (properly pronounced) name upon meeting, speaking and farewell.
- Stand tall and hold your head high; good posture helps project a positive image.
- Control your movements i.e. attention to fidgeting, leaning, weaving.
- Dress. When you dress well, you feel better and project strength.
- Speak clearly, succinctly; articulate.
- Initiate! … Be the initiator with respect to eye-contact, handshakes, conversation, introductions.
When you practice
you will feel
and exhibit a